1. Tell us about the last time that you got hurt in the arena of love.
Love always hurts, whether you’re in a relationship or not. Love is grand, but love is also sucky at times. When you love someone, everything they say and do means so much more to you, and can often result in misunderstandings and hurt feelings.
2. Have you ever been part of the wedding party, other than your own?
No, although my husband was a groomsman in his best friend’s wedding, and our children are going to be the flower girl and ring bearer in my brother-in-law’s upcoming wedding. But I did help plan a baby shower once! Granted, I only picked out the invitations and the baby shower decorations, but it’s still something. <3 3. Let’s say you find yourself in Hell after you die. Think about everyone you’ve known in your life. Who would be the one person that would least likely to surprise you by being in Hell with you?
Just one? Hmm. I’d have to say my mother’s neighbor. That woman is EVIL.
4. What brings you good luck?
The # 4.
5. Do you have a photo blog? If so, feel free to share the link with us!
No, but I do share thousands of photos on Flickr.
6. What is your biggest source of news? (Internet? Newspaper? Television? Radio? The Daily Show? Other?)
The almighty interwebs.
7. What’s the hottest you’ve ever been in your life?
8. If you had to choose a theme song for your blog, which would would you choose and why?
Christina Aguilera – Not Myself Tonight, because I have definitely changed over the past year, and I proudly embrace the changes.
9. Who was the last person you had an online conversation with that you’ve never met or talked to on your phone?
Dez, an online friend of mine.